zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Butt Dilly


buttdilly@gmail.com

I almost feel as though I can't review this zine because I just don't get it.

It's written in some new-age self help style, except it's all about poop (or rather "anal dirt") and how you should sleep all the time. Or at least I think that's what it's about.

I'm guessing it's supposed to be satirical, but I frequently found the style to be incomprehensible, and the content was just weird and kind of gross. There's a bunch of collages inside which, I guess, could be funny in another context, but here they just add to the "WTF" nature of this whole thing.

Um, yeah...

(Originally written for 365 Zines a Year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog