zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Collages: Postcards Pt. 2

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via ELECTRIC ANT ZINE BLOG on 6/28/09

Sorting and cleaning our bookshelves a bit today, I came across some old magazines and comics I'd received as gifts from Alice. It'd been a while since I made any new collages, and I'm right in the middle of a fun mail streak-- so I decided to bust out my glue, x-acto and alvin cutting board.

Here's the 4 new postcards, featuring clippings from an '80s Fangoria and other sources. Extra points for naming the specific movies and/or background YouTube clips!

See the full gallery on posterous

Permalink | Leave a comment  »


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog