zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Marked For LIfe #5 - mini zine

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Zine Writers Guild by art, crafting & domestic bliss!~ on 6/24/09

Photobucket
Marked For Life #5
8 pages/Mini size by Sage

Sage writes, "I created a text heavy mini that deals with my thoughts on self-censorship, social anxiety and the attempt (and sometimes success) at carrying on with my creative pursuits regardless of the judgment that I happen to fear from others."

~ Available at Sweet Candy Distro ~ you can also order this zine by doing the following:

Send PayPal payment to sweetcandydistro AT gmail DOT com

$1 ppd within the US
$1.50 ppd to Canada
$2 ppd Everywhere Else

Or you can send US cash to:

Sage A.
PO Box 1833
Dallas, GA 30132

+ my Etsy shop ~ my zines & other stuff
+ [info]candy_cluster ~ updates on my zine & distro stuff

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog