zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day Secrets

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via PostSecret by noreply@blogger.com (postsecret) on 6/20/09




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.





-----Via Twitter-----
Every year I send a Father's Day card to Budweiser Brewing Company.








-----Email Message-----
When my dad left the priesthood, I realized that I believed in him more than I ever believed in anything else.




PostSecret Community

















-----Email Message-----
One summer my dad also didn't have a job. It made me nervous too, but it ended up being great! We biked all around the state of Connecticut together and it was the most and best time I've ever spent with my dad. And he did eventually find a job.










------Via Twitter-----
How do you know for sure?








-----Via Twitter-----
I realize now that Mom has always been enough of a Dad to fill the spot where you should've been. Happy Father's Day, Mom.








@PostSecret Tweet of the Week-
"Gina gets a special message via Google Maps".


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog