zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Webcomics: Brad McGinty's Paper Pusher



 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via file under other by shannon.smith@cgi.com (Shannon Smith) on 10/1/08

Brad McGinty has been posting a new run of webcomics over at his Paper Pusher blog.  I never put a lot of effort into reviewing webcomics because you dear reader can click on the links and judge fore yourself.  I'm obvioulsy already a big fan of Brad's but I'm excited to see these strips because they show Brad working in an unrestrained off the top of his head style.  I think Brad is one of the absolute best and funniest at this kind of comic.  Right up there with my pal Patrick Dean and the esteemed Ruben Bolling.  I hope Brad can keep knocking these things out.  So far, he seems to be posting about one each week.  Check it out.
Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog