zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

FISH WITH LEGS #10

FISH WITH LEGS #10
32 Pages, Chapbook
$2

Gratuitous cursing. The content didn't wow me, but I like his approach; manically jumping from topic to topic; he covers a lot of ground. I liked the part about pets he hated, and it was funny hearing him complain about missing a zine fair; " I don't know if anything could have been done to remedy the situation...... none of you motherfuckers could be bothered to tell me about the fair, huh?.... i could have kept my own ear to the ground... but I didn't, and somehow I find the other people are at fault for this." Energetic, decent writing, and more gratuitous cursing.

Eric Lyden
224 Moraine St
Brockton MA 02301-3664

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog